Please take the time to read our Returns Policy:
- The Company does not accept returns of non-faulty items.
Customers are expected to check all product items sign for all consignment immediately on delivery and in the event of goods being damaged they should not be signed for, nor accepted, but left with the Carriers. However, if the damage or short delivered goods are accepted, the goods should be signed for as damaged or short delivered. Confirmation of the claim must be made in writing to both the Carriers and the Company as follows: - Within 7 days of invoice for non-delivery of the whole or any part of the consignment. Within 7 days of delivery for damaged goods. Signature endorsed ‘unexamined ‘or ‘unchecked ‘will not be accepted by Carriers as a basis for a claim. Failure to comply with the above mentioned procedure will invalidate claims.
- Risk of damage to or loss of the goods passes to you at the time of delivery to you, or if you fail to take delivery at the agreed time, the time when we tried to deliver or when collected.
- Goods do not come with any warranty or guarantee whatsoever other than implied by law for business to business sales.
- We despatch orders by the pallet. If there are any signs of damage to the wrapping or pallet itself, please notify us immediately on+44 (0) 161 387 7214 and note this on the delivery manifest.
- We will not accept returns for goods that have been opened and are not in the original packaging.
Please also refer to our Terms & Conditions page for further information and policies.